PDA

View Full Version : Help about romanian football promotion

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 17:05
Hi guys!
I'm french, married with a romanian girl, we're leaving in France.
I'm coming from a Football Manager forum:
http://www.*I'm starting on this forum to make the promotion about romanian football.
But it's not so easy for me to find informations.
I saw some informations on some websites but i'm not sure there are all ok.

We're trying to make an update for next season on FM2007. I need information about tranferts in both divisions. I successed to find some on this web site. Are they all officials? Do you know where I can find more?

i'll speak about news in football in romania too. Do you know some good news websites?

And then my last question: Why Delta Tulcea didn't go in first league?

Thanks a lot for your answers and your help.

Romanian football need to be better known. I'll try to.

krapulax
7th July 2007, 18:07
Hi guys!
hi

Do you know some good news websites?
this is the best

Why Delta Tulcea didn't go in first league?
ils ont failli obtenir la licence pour la premiere div.

Romanian football need to be better known.
no, it does not

Zax
7th July 2007, 18:09
www.onlinesport.ro

www.prosport.ro

www.gsp.ro

www.fanatik.ro

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 18:53
Thanks both for your answers.

About Tulcea, what was exactly the problem? Stadium, financial?
Why do you think that romanian football do not have to be known? You know, the image of romania is not so good here in France, and I really want to make them discover romania differently because i really think that romanian people and romania diserve it.

Last question: Where can I find some informations about transferts in liga2 and small leagues?

Thanks a lot to have replied me.

krapulax
7th July 2007, 19:05
Why do you think that romanian football do not have to be known? You know, the image of romania is not so good here in France
l'image de la roumanie sera plus mal s'ils savent la verite sur notre foot

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 19:15
Je sais bien que votre foot est pourri et corrompu.
Mais ailleurs c'est pareil. Le football est gouverné par l'argent comme tout le reste.
Y'a des bons joueurs en roumanie, le championnat est sans doute pas très net mais bon je m'en fous un peu.
Et le ffotball est je pense aussi à l'image des institutions et des gouvernements, tu vois ce que je veux dire.
Mais il y a des gens biens aussi et c'est d'eux dont je veux faire la promotion. J'ai passé 1.5 an en roumanie et j'y ai rencontré des gens extraordinaires.
Là ils se trouve que c'est par le biais de FM que je veux faire ma promotion.
Je comprends que tu sois un peu dégouté et que tu ne veuille pas m'aider.

PS: dis moi si tu prefers que j'ecrive en anglais.

krapulax
7th July 2007, 19:26
it's a little early to talk about transfers, but... http://www.romaniansoccer.ro/_news/mercato.shtml
not very accurate

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 19:28
Thanks a lot Kra****x.
I'm glad you helped me. But I think there are already a lot of moves.
And i'm sorry you don't want to speak more about football in your country.

Universal
7th July 2007, 19:38
At First,

hello Philoumiha,

i am a ''romanian'' guy born in Germany,and lived
in Sweden,like you, i am a stranger,but i acn undersatnd very good rom. but i can help you to find a lot of informations about Romania or sports related infos.

if you want infos:

Romania newspapers or sports:

www.evz.ro
www.realitatea.net
www.gsp.ro
www.prosport.ro
www.jurnalul.ro ( with english version)
www.adevarulonline.ro

and more

be welcome

Uni

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 19:43
thanks a lot.
i do speak romanian too but i didn't practice for a long time so that's hard for me to find easily the informations.

I'm interested by informations about romanian football.
I'm making a kind of chronicle on a french forum. I'm speaking about news about football in romania.
And i try to defend romania as well as i can because a lot of people does not know and judge...

Luis Garcia10
7th July 2007, 19:53
And then my last question: Why Delta Tulcea didn't go in first league?

Because they didn`t got the license to play in "Liga 1" ;)
Some transfers: Steaua got Emeghara-full back ( from Poli Timisoara ), Valentin Badoi-right midd. ( from Rapid Bucharest ), Adrian Neaga-striker ( from Korea ), Mihai Gurita -striker (Farul Constanta ), Vatca - goalkeeper ,Golanski-central/right back (from Korona Kielce) and Pulido central defender ( from Getafe). Steaua sold Elton, Thereau, Stancu and Paraschiv!

Zax
7th July 2007, 20:00
what do you want to know about romanian footbal? because there are alot of things we can talk about.

give us that link to know what's the disscusion about ...

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 20:01
Thanks.
About transfert, i have now the informations i need. Thanks.

About Tulcea, why exactly? Money, Stadium too much small? Corruption in Ceahlaul?

@Iceblue: I'm interested to know how romanian people are judging their championship and their players. The view I have is that there are some good romanian players but the level of the championship is bad. Why? Because the best are leaving, and 2 or 3 clubs (steaua, dinamo...) are buying the good players of other teams. Then the level is down so when they are playing in UEFA or Champion's League they can't do anything because they are not enough used with high level. And it will not change. And i want to know a little more about corruption, what's exactly the problem. Am I clear? my english is not perfect, I'm sorry.

Luis Garcia10
7th July 2007, 20:06
Yes! Ceahlaul recieved a "little" help from frf ( romanian football federation ) to stay up, even if they finished the season on a position which should have sent them in the second league!

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 20:11
I really love the way you answer me. ;)
You are telling but without too many details. As if you were scared :D

Luis Garcia10
7th July 2007, 20:17
Well .. :lol: "FRF" says that Delta Tulcea`s stadium doesn`t have all the conditions for the first division! So .. Ceahlaul because is the team who finished 15th will continue to play in "Liga 1" . But I think it would have been more fair a playoff between Ceahlaul and the team who finished 3rd in the 2nd league, which is Petrolul Ploiesti!

Zax
7th July 2007, 20:20
This year will be the most interesting championship in Romania's history because the champion will play next year directly in Uefa Champions League Groups, the Runners in CL Qualifiers round 3 and another 4 teams in Uefa Cup

Now, when a good player appears, top 5 teams in romania: steaua, dinamo, rapid, cfr, poli instantly want to buy him while the good players in this top 5 are kept at least a couple of years so they can achieve something in romanian football and than they can go abroad.
good players dont leave anymore on less then 2 mil dollars as in the past but on much more money there are even teams in romania that can buy players from here or from abroad with 2 mil, euro and even more.

and good plyers dont go any more too russia, ukraine, turkey as in the past. but into much better championships.

I think this year revelation will be CFR Cluj. They are a strong team, just a step behind Steaua and Dinamo as the internal competition proved and perhaps that small gap will be filled over the summer . Thus, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see them in the GS and even in the spring of 2008. Nevertheless, this will greatly depend on the draw. While they are fully capable of surprising just about any seeded team, they also lack any kind of experience at this level (except for an impressive Uefa Intertot Cup run a few years back, but one can surely doubt the interest some of the big clubs show for this competition, even after signing up).

CFR now invests a lot of money (compared to other teams at the national level) in search of European glory.

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 21:09
I really believe that romanian clubs will keep their best players longer in the future if they are putting a price of selling higher.
And maybe they will be better in Europe. I hope so. And I saw that more and more foreigners are coming to play in romania (argentinian, african and some french too) The championship is maybe more attractive now. Is it because of the last good performance of Steaua in UEFA? I guees so.
But I really believe that the small clubs have to keep their good young players to be the championship more "strâns".
In France the level of the championship is decreasing because of this and our teams are not good anymore in Europe (they were better in the past)

About Ceahlaul, I agree with your proposition which seems to be more fair.

Do you know some weblinks to look at some romanian games in tv streaming?

Adi Da Samraj
7th July 2007, 21:27
Hi guys!

hi !

sakardi.ro :ok:

geilon
7th July 2007, 22:46
try youtube.com and search with the names of all teams from liga 1

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 23:40
I know about youtube but i was wondering if you was knowing foreign tv channels which are showing live game from romanian championship.
i know some, usually chinese channels, but i never aw a romanian games on it.

Luis Garcia10
7th July 2007, 23:44
www.myp2p.eu ... this may help you :D

philoumiha
7th July 2007, 23:55
I think so ;)

hamsterutz
8th July 2007, 00:33
I really believe that romanian clubs will keep their best players longer in the future if they are putting a price of selling higher.
And maybe they will be better in Europe. I hope so. And I saw that more and more foreigners are coming to play in romania (argentinian, african and some french too) The championship is maybe more attractive now. Is it because of the last good performance of Steaua in UEFA? I guees so.
But I really believe that the small clubs have to keep their good young players to be the championship more "strâns".
In France the level of the championship is decreasing because of this and our teams are not good anymore in Europe (they were better in the past)

About Ceahlaul, I agree with your proposition which seems to be more fair.

Do you know some weblinks to look at some romanian games in tv streaming?

hi.
the small clubs can't affort the wage for a good youngester....that is the problem...so they leave to a big club.
"par exemple": Bilba who is the best striker of Poli Iasi,has a maximum 50-60 000 euro wage per year.and i think he has the best wage.
the nr of foreigners player is growing but their level is low...just 10% of them are over the medium level of the championship.
we need the money...the money exist, we are not poor that u think but the football is not a priority is rather a way to make some shady money.
[edit] i am a phrenetic fan of fm too...if u want to speak more u can find me on ym or mail at: ham_sterutzu@yahoo.com.

FcPoliFan
8th July 2007, 01:03
Well, I've made an update for myself "FM 2007/2008" with most of the transfers until now, but only as far as the first league is concerned. Also, with player potentials and abilities which are more true to reality (and which will also become more apparent in the next version of the game). Research for the 2nd league is quite a difficult endeavour.

There are many bothersome issues with the Romanian league, which have different causes, but the same outcome: it's not very playable on the long term. League rep is too low, no players come beside some mediocre Eastern European ones (not true in real life - a league rep of 13 should do though) and Romania does not join the UE in the game, which makes any long term games dull, due to the limitations implied by this unimplemented paramater.

Romania will gain a better image in the future, both in real life and FM. ;)

Defence
8th July 2007, 01:49
For live games try www.rojadirecta.com (spanish, but has the daily schedule for world soccer, also all the Liga I games)

For some official and unofficial good website see the open directory (dmoz.org) - seems to be a problem with the direct link, try World/Romana/Sport/Fotbal

Here are some good romanian websites (others than the ones allready mentioned by the others):

www.mysport.ro www.fanatik.ro
www.kickeronline.ro www.sport.ro
www.megasport.ro

Also, try Wikipedia for each romanian team, but the english version (en.wikipedia.org).

Some of the romanian teams websites have an english section on their forum (eg. fcsteaua.ro forum).

Tell me if I can help you more. All the best.

philoumiha
8th July 2007, 09:13
Thanks all for your help, i start to manage well now in romanian websites.
I'm perfectionnating my romanian language that's pretty good. ;)

CFR1907
8th July 2007, 11:40
Thanks all for your help, i start to manage well now in romanian websites.
I'm perfectionnating my romanian language that's pretty good. ;)

Can you please tell as if FM 2008 will have the romanian teams logos or it will be like last year?

philoumiha
8th July 2007, 11:52
I don't know exactly, but i don't think so.
But you can add them easily i you know a little how it's working.
I'm preparing a facepack of romanian players to have their pictures in the game.

Gabri3l
8th July 2007, 12:03
tulcea & ceahlaul+frf are corrupt...that is the real answer

ceahlau -> 500.000 euro for tulcea to catch the 1-2 places in second league to permit ceahlaul remaining in liga1
money vorbesc...:bigrin:

delaparis
8th July 2007, 12:12
Philoumiha il faut que tu saches que les promotions des forums étrangers sont interdites ici donc si tu veux avoir des infos supplémentaires tu est prié de les demander via PM ….

Sur la section admin tu peux trouver le règlement intérieur pour ce forum

philoumiha
8th July 2007, 12:28
Ok. Je suis désolé, mon but n'était pas de faire de la promotion ici, mais juste d'avoir des infos.
Je pense pas que notre forum interesse beaucoup de monde ici.
J'ai essayé d'expliquer pourquoi je voulais des infos, c'est tout.
Mon but n'est pas de promouvoir mon forum mais de promouvoir le football roumain et la roumanie.
Encore désolé de vous avoir dérangé.
Tu peux fermer le topic si tu veux. ;)

SORINULTRA
8th July 2007, 12:44
ce zice ma astia aici

Hard
8th July 2007, 12:55
despre otelul :lol:

Cristian
8th July 2007, 13:04
Despre cum sa puna gogosari la borcan. :cry:

Ferdininho
8th July 2007, 13:06
www.********.ro
This should be other site usefull also you can check www.sport.ro.
Avoid to visit Romanian Footbal Federation site, because you can get wrong info and the content it hasn't updated from a long time.

philoumiha
8th July 2007, 13:07
The thread is changing his original subject.
That's funny, I hope it's allowed on this forum, i didn't find the rules...:evil:

Edit: I saw already about the site of the federation.
Don't give me informations anymore, it's not allowed here to speak about what's happening outside.