Thread: Corina Ungureanu

Reputatie

Corina Ungureanu

Did I read correctly in the 'diverse 2010' thread that Corina wants to compete at Romanian Nationals? That would be 'wow' if it is true.
    And I think I have to take the rumours of Floarea Leonida and Alina Stanculescu returning not so serious accourding to the source? Thanks in advance!

Reputatie
    Yes, the rumor has it that she wants to come back. She apparently resumed training and already participated to some small competitions (lower level). We don't know much more, but probably we should see her at the Nationals if she reaches a good enough level (the thing about Nationals were our supposition).
    At "Diverse" there was also a discussion about Floarea and Alina, but that rumor comes from Libertatea, a tabloid that we don't trust much. Most certainly they won't come back.

Reputatie
    Thanks Ioana! How are things in Eindhoven?

Reputatie
    I would have been suprised if Alina and Floarea came back especially since they did have many health problems in their careers. As for Corina, since she went to many low level competitions, it could be possible we will see her, but not sure if she would go at worlds or anything like that...
    [SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by TessaW View Post
    Thanks Ioana! How are things in Eindhoven?
    Oups, now I see your question...I guess it's a bit late to answer

But now you see the rumor became reality, Corina IS actually at Izvorani, together with the other girls, training with Bellu and Bitang...for me it's still hard to believe it!!

Reputatie
    Hello Tessa! There has been a lot of focus on Corina lately, and as it turns out (thanks Ioana ) she will compete at nationals this year. Her ultimate goal is London 2012, but from what she has said, the worlds this year will show if she is capable of it.
    [SIZE="2"][B][COLOR="Red"]The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Reputatie
    She's one of the best!

Reputatie
    She's one of the best! Her floor exercise at International Team Championships 1997 was breathtaking.