Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kohei Uchimura - noua stea a gimnasticii japoneze^_^

Reputatie
    merci pentru clip

Reputatie
    cu placere
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Mie nu imi merge mediafire
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."
    The Japan News, February 2014

Reputatie
    atunci zi`mi un server care`ti merge si`l pun acolo...nu`l mai pun dinainte ca poate iar nu`ti merge...astept sa`mi zici
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Savefile si myfile imi merg bine
    Un mic articol:
    Uchimura has already jumped to the second-ranking of Japan's Olympic men's gymnastics. The youngest member of the team is a second-year student at Nippon Sport Science University, Uchimura (5 ft. 3 in. 119 lbs.) began gymnastics at age 3, at home in Nagasaki Prefecture at his parents' sports club. If he wasn't on the trampoline at home, he was doing long jumps into the sand pit at school. Uchimura trained with Athens gold medalist Naoya Tsukahara. When asked what attracts him to gymnastics, Uchimura has said he simply "likes twisting and turning." His renowned coach, Koji Gushiken, says Uchimura excels at floor and vault due to his quick turning speed and sense of positioning, which helped him to win a gold medal in floor as a freshman at the World Student Games.
    Si uite ce am gasit...bine poate deja il stiati
    http://anagulica.wordpress.com/2008/...pan-interview/

pe acelasi site:
    Kohei Uchimura’s favorite chocolate snack becomes huge hit
    http://anagulica.wordpress.com/2008/...omes-huge-hit/

Kohei Uchimura - a rising star
    Uchimura has already jumped to the second-ranking of Japan’s Olympic men’s gymnastics. The youngest member of the team, 19 years old, is a second-year student at Nippon Sport Science University, Uchimura (5 ft. 3 in. 119 lbs.) began gymnastics at age 3, at home in Nagasaki Prefecture at his parents’ sports club. If he wasn’t on the trampoline at home, he was doing long jumps into the sand pit at school. Uchimura trained with Athens gold medalist Naoya Tsukahara. When asked what attracts him to gymnastics, Uchimura has said he simply “likes twisting and turning.” His renowned coach, Koji Gushiken, says Uchimura excels at floor and vault due to his quick turning speed and sense of positioning, which helped him to win a gold medal in floor as a freshman at the World Student Games. At the time being he is training together with the japanese best gymnast Hiroyuki Tomita. Even after the trainings Tomita teaches him new elements, showing him if can’t do them. Asked what he thinks about Hiroyuki Tomita, Uchimura answered “He is very powerfull and skilled in everything, I would like to become as strong as he is.”

Uchimura is the reigning silver medalist in Men’s All-Around Gymnastics given his achievement of the title at the Beijing 2008 summer games.
    http://anagulica.wordpress.com/2008/...a-rising-star/

Kohei Uchimura and Hiroyuki Tomita interviewBEIJING (Kyodo) Gymnast Kohei Uchimura overcame two falls on the pommel horse to grab the silver medal in the men’s all-around competition at the Beijing Olympics on Thursday, giving Japan its first medal in the event in 24 years.

Hold on: Kohei Uchimura performs on the rings during the men’s gymnastics individual all-around finals, in which he won the silver medal, at the Beijing Olympics on Thursday. AP PHOTO

The 19-year-old accumulated 91.975 points on six apparatuses, 2.6 short of China’s two-time world champion Yang Wei, who outclassed his rivals at National Indoor Stadium and won the gold.

Frenchman Benoit Caranobe got the bronze, and Japan’s Hiroyuki Tomita finished in fourth place.

Uchimura, who made his Olympic debut in Beijing and helped Japan take the silver medal in the team contest Tuesday, became the ninth Japanese medalist in the men’s all-around and the first since current team manager Kenji Gushiken’s gold at the 1984 Los Angeles Games.

“I was feeling really down after falling on the pommel horse, so the silver medal in that situation made me very happy,” Uchimura said.

“After the mistake, I told myself to move as usual and went for the landing and it worked.”

Told that the last medal won by a compatriot in the all-around was Gushiken’s, the Nippon Sport Science University student said he will work hard so that the color of his medal will turn gold, just like Gushiken’s, in the next Olympics.

Tomita, meanwhile, had a major mishap on the rings when he made a mistake in a move during his routine and then released his left hand too early for his landing to crash on the mat, but rebounded with clean routines in his remaining three apparatuses.

Tomita, who was the driving force when the Japanese team claimed gold at the Athens Olympics four years ago, notched the best score of the day on the horizontal bar — also his last apparatus — to improve his placing by five spots and come within 0.175 point of a medal.

The 27-year-old Osaka native, who was sixth in the all-around in 2004, said one of the rings slipped from his hand in the landing, adding, “It was a completely unexpected mistake. There was nothing I could do.”

Although he injured his neck, shoulder and lower back, Tomita said he did not give up until the end as he had been given the opportunity to compete in the event by taking the place of teammate Koki Sakamoto, who had a better score than he did in the qualifying.

While only up to two gymnasts per national Olympic committee can advance to the all-around final, Gushiken said after the qualification round Saturday that Tomita — third best among the Japanese — would take one spot due to his experience.

Source: The Japan Times Online
    http://anagulica.wordpress.com/2008/...ita-interview/
    Last edited by whisper; 22nd August 2008 at 22:32.
    "We believe Hanyu could win the gold because Daisuke Takahashi, the ace in Japan’s men’s figure skating, paved the way to the world for the other Japanese figure skaters."

Reputatie
    mersi, ade...deci a cazut la cal...mi`ai facut pofta de ciocolata
    imediat se incarca clipul

http://www.savefile.com/files/1746785 poftim
    Last edited by praf_de_stele; 23rd August 2008 at 20:23.

Reputatie
    Arrigatou Gozaimashta!(>^.^<)
    Ti-am zis ca a cazut

dazed&amp;amp;confused praf_de_stele's Avatar
    Reputatie
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bs7odrzcgwm

pun si aici linkul cu clipul

Reputatie
    http://hiro-kohcafe.proboards57.com/index.cgi Un forum dedicat celor doi japonezi.

Some pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reputatie
    ade, ti`ai facut cont acolo ?

Reputatie
    Acum da

'Sooner or later, Uchimura will have his era, not only in Japan, but also in the world ...' - Mitsuo Tsukahara, general manager of the Japanese gymnastics team and an Olympic gold medalist.

'... has a great potential ... a wonderful person ...' - Hiroyuki on Kohei.
    Kohei Uchimura, probably the most cute and adorable in the world of Men's Artistic Gymnastics, was born on January 3 1989 in Nagasaki, Japan. He began gymnastics at an early age, 3, at his hometown in his parents' sports club. At only 19 years of age, he is already a rising star of Japan and is quickly making his way up to the top and to becoming one of the best and top gymnast in the world. And indeed he is.

He created so much buzz and interest in so many, after winning the gold in the 2008 Tianjin World Cup in China and more so after his succes in his first Olympics, the 2008 Beijing Olympics in Beijing, China.

Kohei is a student in his second-year at Nippon Sport Science University, a private University known also for its many famous sports players.

He was featured in TIME Magazine Special Edition of 100 Olympic Atheletes to Watch. He was number 51 on the list.

It hasn't been long since he conquerd the men's artistic gymnastics and he is already much loved and adored by so many.

His cuteness and charm with his wonderful talent has definetely won the hearts of so many.
    credits to:hiro-kohcafe.proboards57.com

Reputatie
    thanks...
    parintii lui au avut sau inca au club sportiv? wow...
    daca mai gasesti ceva interesant pe acolo, articole, poze, stii ce sa faci cu ele

Reputatie
    Stiu...m-am inscris nu am postat nimic...dar copy/paste stiu sa dau=))

Reputatie

da` acolo se scrie doar in engleza? sau mai baga si japoneza?

Reputatie
    Din ce am vazut e in engleza

Reputatie
    http://i32.servimg.com/u/f32/11/72/92/47/hiro_a10.jpg

Very cute photo, no?
    ~credits to Hiroyuki & Kohei Fan Cafe~
    Last edited by whisper; 2nd September 2008 at 21:49.

Reputatie
    daaaaaaaaa, tomita serios, uchimura zambind...deja ne`am obisnuit cu imaginea asta

Reputatie
    ade, daca stii numele lu` kohei-kun scris cu litere japoneze, nu ni`l scrii si noua ?

Reputatie
    Il gasesti aici: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2120140AAcMMze

Daca nu vrei sa te uiti pe linkul ala il scriu si eu
    内村航平

Reputatie
    multam

Reputatie
    Cu placere!
    Un site dedicat lui Kohei-kun: http://www.imeem.com/groups/axggW0PJ/photos/