Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,114 to 1,134 of 1274

Thread: Roger Federer

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt View Post
    Yonutze ma bagi la banuieli . Avatar cu Federer, "Go Fed" . Ceva nu e in regula
    si acum ce vrei? sa treaca murray pe 2???...nu il suport pe murray...poate sa joace si federer cu el ca o sa tin cu roger

Reputatie
    Yonutz e fan Federer undercover

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by yonutz96 View Post
    si acum ce vrei? sa treaca murray pe 2???...nu il suport pe murray...poate sa joace si federer cu el ca o sa tin cu roger
    Ca e pe 2 sau pe 3 din cate stiu eu Nadal e tot pe 4
    [SIZE="1"][B][Center][B]Real Madrid[/B] - [COLOR="Red"][B]Dinamo Bucureºti[/B][/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"][B]Chelsea Londra[/B][/COLOR] - [COLOR="Green"]Sporting Lisabona[/COLOR] [/B][/SIZE][/center]

[center][COLOR="Blue"][b]ALRO SLATINA[/b][/COLOR]- [b][COLOR="Blue"]NOVAK DJOKOVIC[/COLOR] [/b][/center]
    [center]
    [SIZE="1"][B]Federer, Hãnescu, Gulbis, De Bakker, Almagro, Murray, Davydenko, Baghdatis, Isner, Fish, Querrey, Wawrinka, Gasquet, Troicki, Volandri
    [/B][/SIZE][/center]

Reputatie
    nu intelegeti odata de ce tine cu roger maine? ca nu-l suporta pe murray. dupa-aia nu mai tine cu federer il sustine doar la ocazii speciale
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by praf_de_stele View Post
    nu intelegeti odata de ce tine cu roger maine? ca nu-l suporta pe murray. dupa-aia nu mai tine cu federer il sustine doar la ocazii speciale
    exact tot timpul cand federer a jucat cu murray sau djokovic am tinut cu elvetianul

Reputatie
    Roger’s Records To Stand Test Of Time

1. Winning five consecutive titles at two different Grand Slam tournaments

About The Feat: Since the abolition of the Challenge Round [when the defending champion was automatically placed in the following year’s final] Federer is one of just four players to win the same Grand Slam tournament five consecutive years. [Tilden six at the US Open 1920-25; Emerson five at the Australian Open 1963-67 and Borg five at Wimbledon 1978-81]. But Federer is the only player in history to win two different Grand Slam titles [Wimbledon 2003-07 and US Open 2004-08] for five consecutive years.

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 1%

2. Winning 15 Grand Slam titles in the span of 26 majors

About The Feat: After going titleless in his first 16 Grand Slam tournaments, Federer has made up for lost time. Beginning with his 2003 Wimbledon breakthrough, the Swiss has won more than 50 percent of the majors he has contested. In contrast, Pete Sampras won his 14 majors over a span of 45 Grand Slam tournaments.

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 2%

3. Reaching 17 of 18 consecutive Grand Slam finals between Wimbledon 2005 and US Open 2009

About The Feat: This record goes beyond consistency. It speaks to Federer’s unrivaled excellence at the pinnacle of the sport – the Grand Slams – and his ability to play his best under pressure and when it counts most. No other player has come even close to a streak of Grand Slam finals appearance like this – and no one likely ever will. Federer will try to make it 18 of 19 at this month’s Australian Open.

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 3%

4. Reaching 22 consecutive Grand slam semi-finals (or better) from Wimbledon 2004 to US Open 2009

About The Feat: To put this feat into context, Federer’s ongoing streak of contesting 22 consecutive Grand Slam semi-finals is more than double the length of Ivan Lendl’s 10 consecutive Grand Slam semi-finals reached – the next best streak. The last time Federer didn’t make the last four at a major was in 2004 at Roland Garros, when he was beaten by three-time champion Gustavo Kuerten in the third round.

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 3%

5. Winning 24 consecutive finals

About The Feat: In 2004 and 2005 Federer won 22 consecutive finals in which he appeared [in addition to winning his last two finals of 2003] for a streak of 24 straight finals won. That’s astonishing considering that Federer was going up against the second best player in each of those particular tournaments. In finals, you not only have to play well, you have to play clutch. Federer’s finals streak ended at the last event of 2005, the Tennis Masters Cup. Although he came into the tournament with an ankle injury, Federer led arch rival David Nalbandian two sets to love and later, in the fifth set, was two points from the title on his own serve before Nalbandian rallied to win a fifth-set tie-break. It was all down hill from there for Federer, who in 2006 lost in four finals (all against Rafael Nadal) and only won 12 titles

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 4%

6. Reaching all four Grand Slam finals in the same season three times

About The Feat: Only two singles players have ever reached all four Grand Slam finals in the same year: Rod Laver, who did it twice when he completed calendar-year Grand Slams in 1962 and 1968, and Federer, who did it a remarkable three times in the past four years. Considering also that Federer is the only man to reach all four Slam finals in the same year on three different surfaces (hard court, grass and clay), it seems even more unlikely that someone will top that feat in Federer’s lifetime.

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 4%

7. Three-year period of dominance

About The Feat: Between 2004-2006 Federer went on a tear that is unlikely to be matched during any future three-year period, compiling a 247-15 match record. His season records during that time were 74-6 (2004), 81-4 (2005) and 92-5 (2006). He won a stunning 34 titles, including eight Grand Slams, nine ATP World Tour Masters 1000s and two Tennis Masters Cup titles. Had he served out the 2005 Tennis Masters Cup final against David Nalbandian [instead of losing in a fifth-set tie-break] Federer’s season record that year would have been 82-3, the same as John McEnroe’s unrivaled match record in 1984.

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 5%

8. Holding the No. 1 South African Airways ATP Ranking for 237 consecutive weeks

About The Feat: Federer’s 237 consecutive weeks at No. 1 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings (from 2 February, 2004 to 17 August 2008) is best contextualised by looking at the next best streaks: Jimmy Connors at 160 weeks, Ivan Lendl at 157 weeks and Pete Sampras at 102 weeks. Federer, who has been No. 1 a total of 265 weeks (as of 11 January, 2010), is now within reach of Sampras’ all-time (non-consecutive) record of 286 weeks at No. 1. [Federer has five times finished as ATP World Tour Champion, just one year shy of Sampras’ six finishes as year-end No. 1. But Sampras finished No. 1 six consecutive years - a separate feat that Federer, now 28, is unlikely to ever match.]

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 7%

9. Sixty-five consecutive grass-court match wins

About The Feat: Federer’s 65 straight wins on grass could so easily have ended at 39 when he saved four match points against Olivier Rochus in the Halle quarter-finals in 2006. But history shows that Federer scratched out a win and ultimately extended his record streak to 65 before he lost 9-7 in the fifth set to Rafael Nadal in the 2008 Wimbledon final. With modern-day grass-court tennis no longer favouring a dominant serve-volleyer like a Sampras, Becker or Edberg, it will be more difficult for one player to dominate on the surface and threaten Federer’s streak.

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 12%

10. Winning one Grand Slam title a year for seven consecutive years

About The Feat: This is a category in which Federer does not hold the record – yet. The Swiss has won at least one Grand Slam title for seven consecutive years, just shy of Pete Sampras and Bjorn Borg, who won at least one major for eight consecutive years. Assuming Federer wins a Grand slam title this year to get a share of the record, what are the chances someone (other than Federer) will extend it? It sounds a tough record to break, but Rafael Nadal is already riding a five-year streak. And despite his lapse at Roland Garros last year, he’s likely to be the leading contender for that title for many years to come, as well as at the Australian Open and Wimbledon, where he is a former champion.

Chance of Feat Being Topped: 25%
    Tennis - ATP World Tour - DEUCE - Roger’s Records To Stand Test Of Time

E din 12 ianuarie articolul . Nu stiu daca s-a postat aici . Probabil o sa se faca un update dupa titlul de azi

Reputatie
    Fedex acumuleaza 11350 puncte in clasament, iar Murray 7800p., deci diferenta dintre cei doi e de mai putin de 4000 puncte.

Reputatie
    felicitari, genius ! mi-ai inseninat ziua!
    [B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"][I]I don't believe in God, I believe in Roger Federer[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Reputatie
    asa...de plictiseala...am mai cautat un video cu ROger...god incepe sa imi placa de omul asta =))...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQbh_...eature=related
    ce parere aveti?

mai e si asta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkxLURemp0c&NR=1
    Last edited by Xaviesta; 31st January 2010 at 23:48.

Reputatie
    ionut, incepe sa-ti placa omu' asta pt ca incepi si tu sa te maturizezi

ce-mi place cand se supara
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NfLZGZ-ULg

Reputatie

Damn, he looked really pissed off.
    ROGER FEDERER
    ANDREI PAVEL
    Vic HANESCU | Benni BECKER | Oli ROCHUS | Kei NISHIKORI | Lukas ROSOL | Phil KOHLSCHREIBER | Tommy HAAS | David FERRER | Phil PETZSCHNER | Jerzy JANOWICZ | Denis ISTOMIN | Karol BECK | Tommy ROBREDO | Ernests GULBIS | Dudi SELA | Gilles MULLER | Marin CILIC

Reputatie
    am mai gasit inca unul:... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Grw8VBxZY

Reputatie

Adica daca tii cu Federer te maturizezi si daca tii cu Nadal esti infantil? Aha interesant de stiut, sa nu fac greseala sa raman copil caci nu vreau lucrul asta.... Trebuie sa ma maturizez... Sa tin cu Fed atunci....
    Real Madrid --- AC Milan --- Chelsea --- Farul Constanta--- Rafael Nadal --- Simona Halep --- Fernando Alonso --- Kimi Räikkönen --- Ronnie O'Sullivan --- John Cena

Reputatie
    nu...nu am zis ca tin cu Federer dar incepe sa imi place de el din ce in ce mai mult

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooler View Post
    Adica daca tii cu Federer te maturizezi si daca tii cu Nadal esti infantil? Aha interesant de stiut, sa nu fac greseala sa raman copil caci nu vreau lucrul asta.... Trebuie sa ma maturizez... Sa tin cu Fed atunci....
    ups, nu neaparat! depinde de persoana. tu nu ai putea vreodata sa tii cu fed

in fact, toti ramanem niste copii de-a lungul vietii, dar fiecare vede lucrurile altfel

Reputatie

Ce tare e faza! ce da marunt din gurita
    Babolat reflex 102
    -stop vibrator Babolat Cosmic Dampx2 Orange
    -racordaj syntetic GUT 130/116 babolat
    -marimea maner nr.3 4 3/8
    -weight 270 gr
    -balance 340 mm
    -headsize 660
    -tension 23-25 kg
    -grip:uptake babolat/roland garros Dunlop sport

Reputatie
    cneazul face pe istetul (pe la minutul 1)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AndiiYNqkts
    Roger Federer, the sixth man to complete a Career Grand Slam

Reputatie
    Pai stie cineva cum le-a pus numele pana la urma sau nu le-a botezat?
    Real Madrid --- AC Milan --- Chelsea --- Farul Constanta--- Rafael Nadal --- Simona Halep --- Fernando Alonso --- Kimi Räikkönen --- Ronnie O'Sullivan --- John Cena

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by coiscif View Post
    cneazul face pe istetul (pe la minutul 1)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AndiiYNqkts
    ah stiam video clipul asta

Reputatie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooler View Post
    Pai stie cineva cum le-a pus numele pana la urma sau nu le-a botezat?
    Charlene Riva si Myla Rose

Reputatie
    Charlene Riva si Myla Rose
    Ma facut bucati....
    ms...